What the heck is happening to the world?
Scroll to the dotted line to read my point or question.
- Flooding and mudslides in the Brazilian state of Rio de Janeiro kills 903
- The Tunisian government falls after a month of increasingly violent protests
- 37 people are killed and more than 180 others wounded in a bombing at Domodedovo International Airport in Moscow
- Angry protestors set Egypt up into flames in a mass revolution
- Crude oil prices to rise 20% over a two-week period following the Arab Spring
- A 9.1-magnitude earthquake and subsequent tsunami hit the east of Japan, killing 15,822 and leaving another 3,926 missing. Tsunami warnings are issued in 50 countries and territories
- The United Nations Security Council votes 10-0 to create a no-fly zone over Libya in response to allegations of government aggression against civilians
- President Barack Obama announces that Osama bin Laden, the founder and leader of the militant group Al-Qaeda, has been killed
- The European Union agree to €78 billion rescue deal for Portugal
- Chile’s Puyehue volcano erupts, causing air traffic cancellations across South America, New Zealand, Australia and forcing over 3,000 people to evacuate
- The United Nations declares a famine in southern Somalia
- 76 people are killed in twin terrorist attacks in Norway after a bombing in the Regjeringskvartalet
- Libyan rebels took control the nation’s capital effectively overthrowing the government of Muammar Gaddafi
- Approximately 100 Kenyans are dead after a petrol pipeline explosion in Nairobi, Kenya
- After 434 dead, the United Nations launches a $357 million appeal for victims of the 2011 Sindh floods in Pakistan
- 100 people are killed in a car bombing in the Somali capital Mogadishu
- A destructive magnitude 7.2 Mw earthquake jolted eastern Turkey near the city of Van, killing over 582 people, and damaging about 2,200 buildings
- Date selected by the UN as the symbolic date when global population reaches seven billion
- After an emergency meeting in Brussels, the European Union announced an agreement to tackle the European sovereign debt crisis which includes a writedown of 50% of Greek bonds, a recapitalisation of European banks and an increase of the bailout fund of the European Financial Stability Facility totaling to €1 trillion
> Riots flood London, Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool because a man was shot by the police
> London has had 4 major riots in 2011 which have never before occurred also protesters cover the USA in the latter part of 2011
Earthquakes, riots, financial crisis’ and revolutions have occoured more in 2011 than in any other year and they are expected to increase as time moves on.
Now I’m not religious but some Jehovah’s witnesses came knocking on my door eilier today and shown me this scripture (Matthew 24 verse 3-14) “3 While he was sitting upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”
4 And in answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads YOU; 5 for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 6 YOU are going to hear of wars and reports of wars; see that YOU are not terrified. For these things must take place, but the end is not yet.
7 “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.
9 “Then people will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will kill YOU, and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name. 10 Then, also, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and mislead many; 12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off. 13 But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved. 14 And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”
What are your thoughts on this? To me that is very scary and the bible has got it spot on especially since it was written 1900+ years ago, things were so different back then to what they are now. We’ve already had 4 major earthquakes this year, a couple last year and there’s a predicted one to hit California in not so long from now.
Thanks for your opinions! They really help me and even if your answer isn’t very detailed I still don’t mind.
Many thanks, Ryan.
Players Club Tours answers:
Witness are false and change the words of our Creator , watch out for all false religions even the ones that Label themselves christians in their case they dinnie Jesus as God and claim Jesus was created , but yes The Holy Bible does tell us about end times and the world becoming ever so bazaar without knowing Our Creator Christ Jesus you will never know truth and do beware of false teachers that change the words of God either by adding or subtracting or taking the words out of context
Powered by Yahoo! Answers