Your time in Costa Rica is precious; get the most out of your stay by treating yourself to one of the many exciting tours. The only multi-tasking you’ll ever need to do while vacationing is listening to music while drinking beer on the Booze Cruise. They offer a full day or half day booze cruise.
It’s full of the 3 B’s: boating, boozing, and beaches. Enjoy the awesome DJ and the premium open bar on the booze cruise. Guzzle the island drinks, and get buzzed on the tropical paradise of Costa Rica.
After the booze cruise head off to some of the awesome world famous Costa Rica Tours like beautiful Tortuga Island. Tortuga Island is perfect to do some snorkeling and have a calm afternoon lunch. Or bring out your competitive side with some watersports, and then refill your tank with a gourmet lunch and beachside drinks.
Check out the Crocodile Tours to see the crocodiles like you never have before. For the nature lovers you can’t miss Manuel Antonio Park where you can see monkeys and beautiful birds.
Surfing lessons are a must for the athletes. The instructors were born on a surfboard so you’ll leave feeling like a pro.
The most popular tour is the ATV Jungle tour through the mountains on a 4-wheeler. These are by far the most fun too. We highly recommend this before you leave if you don’t mind getting a little mud on the tires.
Feeling adventurous? We dare you to try the Zip Line Canopy tour, fly safely through the jungle. The canopy tours are an experience like no other.
White Water raft through the back country in Costa Rica’s most famous rafting rivers. The rapids are classified either as a class 3 or 4 depending on the time of the year.
Settle in your mansion after a long day and get a massage from a professional masseuse. If you’re looking to reduce stress this is the best way to end a day in the Costa Rican sun.
Get fast and furious on an ATV flying through the Costa Rican rainforest. Feed the adrenaline seeker inside of you as you ride through exhilarating spectacular trails in the Costa Rican jungle.
- Travel fast through the rough, tough, unpaved trails deep in the rain forest
- Check out the birds and monkeys
- Immerse in the the dense forest mud
- Drive down to the world famous surfers beach Playa Hermosa to catch some waves or some rays
White Water Rafting
Get your buddies together and form a forever bond by travelling through the white water of Costa Rica’s waters. Pick your choice of one of three rafting rivers, Naranjo, Savegre and the Pacuare. This is a must before you leave Costa Rica. The best white water rafting in Central America. You cant miss this.
- Raft through Level 3 or 4 rapids, depending on the time of year, water, and your preference
- Gain some man points for man handling tough mother nature on one of the top ten river destinations in the world
- Take in the breathtaking waterfalls and canyons deep in the mountains
- Become an experienced rafter after you raft through Bachelor Party Bay!
Zip line canopy tour
Fly through the Costa Rican mountainside secure in our zip line. Join the monkeys and birds as you travel through the airspace of the rain forest.
- Come face to face with monkeys, birds, iguanas, and mother nature as you zip through the forest>
- Professionals on duty, ensuring every part of the zip line is safe and secure
- 5 minutes outside of Jaco, but feels like a whole other world
- Feels like your flying through the blue sky with the jungle floor beneath you
Private Party Boat (Booze Cruise)
All aboard. Take out a private cruise boat to have some fun in the sun. Sail across the ocean with your friends, a DJ, open bar and lunch Costa Rican style. Relax on the deck or catch some sun, (No farmers tans here) It doesn’t get any better than this.
- Includes DJ, food, and open premium bar
- Private and exclusive, what happens aboard, stays aboard
- Watch for dolphins and whales, take a swim in the crystal clear waters
- Anchor the boat and bring your kayak
- Become a Costa Rican by catching some Caribbean sun out in the water
- Enjoy the fresh ocean air on an empty sea highway made for you and your amigos
Views out of a post card. Exotic and breathtaking once in a lifetime scenery. Check out one of the most beautiful National Parks in the world. Home to many different species of animals and some birds unique to Costa Rica only.
- Take a tour through the park with one of our expert tour guides
- Get to know 109 species of mammals, and 180 species of birds
- Travel through the park and experience the different ecosystems of the Costa Rican rainforest
- Get lazy on the two white, soft sandy beaches Manuel Antonio offers its guests
- Swim in the warm Pacific waters on this amazing peninsula
Feel like Captain Jack Sparrow of Pirates of the Caribbean in Tortuga Island. Tortuga island is surrounded by emerald waters, clean, untouched white beaches. It is truly a living fantasy.
- Hop in the water with our expert snorkeling team and make some new friends with the fish
- Beach Volleyball never gets old, show off your old high school skills and get down and sandy;)
- Go for a hike in the forest side, or a walk on the beach
- Feed your senses by enjoy the cuisine of Costa Rica, don’t forget to sample the alcoholic beverages of the island either
- Uninhabited, secluded, private island just for you and your VIPs
Feeling a little crazy? Take a trip to Central Costa Rica to the Tarcoles River where you will observe American Crocodiles, terrestrial birds, and other reptiles and amphibians. Don’t worry my friends, the boat is extremely safe and the guides are extremely well trained. Feel like your in a zoo but this time no cages!
- Up close and personal with beautiful crocodiles
- Enjoy amazing views of the Gulf of the Pacific and the Rio Grande of Tarcoles
- Guess the different species in the water
- One of the most popular spots in Costa Rica
- CANT MISS
Literally out of dream, the mythical Cloud Forest is sitting high in the rain forest accessible by suspended bridges and the famous sky walk. Words do not describe what they call the last remaining terrestrial frontier. You cannot leave Costa Rica without seeing Monte Verde, it truly is a glimpse into another world.
- Explore the canopy layer of the rainforest safely through a layout of suspended bridges, and walkways
- Breathtaking views of the lower levels of the rainforest and its plant life
- Get in touch with nature, fill your ears with the magical sounds of the birds and feel the mist from the rain forest humidity
- 4 1/2 Hours North of Jaco, a trip worth taking